Doctor insights on:
Vitamin Cause Difficulty Breathing
Could multi-vitamin/mineral supplements cause excessive bloating, difficulty breathing and loose stools?
Heart or lung diseas: CHF is a known cause for this, but also other conditions that cause swelling and fluid retention would cause water to go from legs to chest when a person lies flat. Also lung diseases varying from mild asthma to severe emphysema could cause this. Severe obesity would do it too since it restricts lungs inflation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Several: Heart (congestive heart failure, blockage of arteries) Kidneys (fluid overload) Lungs (COPD/ emphysema, bronchitis) Hypertension Anemia Anxiety and panic attacks Alcohol to excess and drugs of any kind. SMOKING!!! and also complete lack of physical fitness (being out of shape) and several more!!! ...Read more
Clarify? See doctor!: Ongoing problem or recent? Fever? Chest pain? Otherwise sick? Age? Other health issues? Could be anything from carrying excess weight in the midsection (make it difficult to take a deep breath while lying down), to heart failure or fluid in lungs from infection or tumor. You should definitely see a doctor to get this checked out soon. ...Read more
Not a podiatry ?: You need to talk to your family doctor or to an allergist. ...Read more
If you have difficulty breathing with intense activity and exercise what could be the cause of it and how can it be completely fixed or minimized?
See doc in person: Abdulla, there are many things that can cause the problem. Main concerns are heart or lung disease. Most likely thing in someone your age is asthma. But depending on your family and personal history there could be other issues. I recommend seeing a doctor in person, who can do a full history, examine your heart and lungs, and get any tests needed to clarify the diagnosis. ...Read more
Many : There are many many causes of this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could vitamin d cause difficulty breathing
- Cause leading compressed lung causing difficulty breathing
- Cause headaches dizziness difficulty breathing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bulimia cause difficulty breathing
- Can bulimia cause difficulty in breathing?
- Can a hiatal hernia or gerd cause heart symptoms and difficulty breathing?
- Difficulty breathing through nose at night the cause of sleep apnea
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free