Doctor insights on:
Vitamin C And Pregnancy While Sick
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Vit C and preg: Prenatal vitamins should be taken for pregnanacy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamin c supplements in pregnancy
- Vitamin c pregnancy abortion
- Vitamin c and pregnancy termination
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vitamin c miscarriage pregnancy
- Redoxon vitamin c pregnancy
- Why do we need vitamin c when sick?
- Is it safe to take vitamin c while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free