Doctor insights on:
Vitamin B Complex Deficiency Symptoms
Is it dangerous if I take vitamin b complex supplements even though I don't have a vitamin b deficiency?
Yes: While taken often for "energy and metabolism" B12 takes a long time to be absorbed. I don't recommend any particular time for taking b vitamins. ...Read more
Vit. B: B-co. Should be same.Get a more detailed answer ›
Brewer's Yeast: Brewer's yeast contains b-complex vitamins including: b1 (thiamine), b2 (riboflavin), b3 (niacin), b5 (pantothenic acid), b6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folic acid), and h or b7 (biotin). http://tinyurl.com/kfvkmn5 it does not contain B12 (cobolamin), which is essential for metabolism, neurological function, and blood formation. Most "b complex" supplements do contain B12 along with the rest. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See: A health food store and ask.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- B complex vitamins deficiency symptoms
- Vitamin b complex overdose symptoms
- Vitamin b deficiency symptoms tongue
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of too much vitamin b complex
- Does vitamin b complex help with menopausal symptoms?
- What are the symptoms of low b complex vitamin?
- Mental symptoms of a vitamin b 12 deficiency
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free