Doctor insights on:
Vitamin Appetite Suppressant
See below: Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Glutamine is produced in the muscles and is distributed by the blood to the organs that need it. Glutamine might help gut function, the immune system, and other essential processes in the body, especially in times of stress. It is also important for providing "fuel" (nitrogen and carbon) to many different cells in the body. Glutamine is needed to make other chemicals in the body such as other amino acids and glucose (sugar). ...Read more
Satiating foods: To feel full is to feel satiated. The key to appetite suppression is to have the sense of fullness which suppresses hunger. Foods thought to have special satiating qualities include: almonds, apples, eggs, oatmeal, vegetable juice/V8, green leafy vegetables/salad, flax seeds, and....water! Spices can be satiating: hot sauce, cinnamon, wasabi, cayenne, ginger or a treat: dark chocolate! ...Read more
What's a good OTC appetite suppressant? Want a little short term help. My self-control is weak right now!
OTC suppressant: Not a good idea. Two things: 1: Go online to NuVal and find the relative values of 100 items - 100 being best, 0 being worst. 2: A consult with a Psychologist may be very helpful. Please keep me posted. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is vitamin b an appetite suppressant?
- Vitamin b12 shot appetite suppressant
- Appetite suppressant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural appetite suppressants for children
- Appetite suppressant bubbles drink
- Chromium used as an appetite suppressant
- Natural effective appetite suppressant
- Talk to a general internist online for free