Doctor insights on:
Vitamin Appetite Suppressant
I've lost a considerable amount of weight. Is there any type of vitamin that will help me regain my appetite?
Not via healthtap: Discuss with your physician.Get a more detailed answer ›
Neither.: Appetite suppressants are a temporary and dangerous weight loss cop-out. Exercise is part of a good plan for weight loss, but it won't work by itself. You need a good, healthy low-carb diet, plus a good, sensible exercise program. Less calories in...More calories out...It's really not rocket science! ...Read more
There are drugs: such as amphetamine family or there are non-drug. In the non-drug issue there is avoiding the triggers of overeating, there is substituting different things for the triggers that are not food and there is putting the appetite into a larger context such as writing your own diet book http://www.amazon.com/dp/0692496157/ is a way to write your own diet book. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamin b12 shot appetite suppressant
- Is vitamin b an appetite suppressant?
- What is the best appetite suppressant pill at gnc?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Appetite suppressant and metabolism booster pills at gnc stores
- Non stimulant appetite suppressant
- Herbal appetite suppressant at whole foods market
- Appetite suppressant
- Talk to a general internist online for free