Doctor insights on:
Visionaire Knee Replacement
See Ortho doc: you may need exercises to range your knee, however if there is something wrong with your replacement the orthopedic doc may need to further evaluate you. ...Read more
On june 10 th I have knee replacement. My knee doesn't respond as well as i expect. It doesn't flex enough. I will have knee manipulation. What is this?
I am having knee replacement in april, 2013. I can't take opium pain medication. What else can I take to relieve the pain? Thanks, dee
Many Choices: It would be very wise to meet with a pain specialist prior to your surgery to set yourself up for success. Alternative investigation too may help: meditation, acupuncture, massage. Possible meds include pain blocker Gabapentin (neurontin) anti inflammatory such as meloxicam, naprosyn, (naproxen) etc opiate alternative tramadol (warning; addictive too) seek specialty advice. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a medisic knee repair 1 yr ago and since then I have been in constant pain can't do the simplest thing do u think i could get knee replacement?
Life Changing: If you have a bona fide need for replacement and have seen a reputable orthopedist, this surgery can change your life. You will have <1 week in the hospital, perhaps a week in rehab if any, and will have 2-6 weeks of rehabilitation to go through pending any complicaitons, your general health and condition. You will have some pain, stiffness and muscle atrophy, thus the therapy. Ask a lot of ?'s. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does chromium picolinate help lose weight?
- Brain diseases genetic brain disorders
- Psychiatric hospitals homeless health concerns
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hydrocodone and ibuprofen
- Is flatulence a synptom of food allergies?
- Brain diseases head and brain malformations
- Do eggs cause a yeast infection?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free