Doctor insights on:
I was having unusual difficulty doing simple, written addition the other day, should I tell my dr? Which one? (also poss viral infx)
Usually Resolves: A patient with good general health and a normal immune system will usually recover from a viral pneumonia after it runs its course. Occasionally a bacteria will come in and trigger a secondary infection which prolongs the illness & requires extra rx.If pneumonia is part of a more extensive viral illness, affecting other tissue systems, other problems may dominate the recovery process. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Viral infections
- Viral vertigo contagious
- How to get rid of a viral throat infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Post viral rash in adults
- How do doctors know if you have viral or bacterial bronchitis?
- Itchy viral rashes in adults swollen lymph nodes
- Why is bacterial meningitis worse than viral?
- Systemic viral infection symptoms