Doctor insights on:
Vinegar Good For Skin
No: People selling apple cider vinegar are enjoying its popularity, all the way to the bank. Haven't seen any scientific proof to back up the many myths and rumors around apple cider vinegar. One can look at it as just another edible vinegar, for use to make one's foods more interesting. ...Read more
It's not: It's simply promoted for everything. It has a few interesting properties, but people are willing to believe in it. It's smelly, it's made from wholesome apples, and people see faces in the clouds when an illness remits in someone using it and they write testimonials. You owe it to yourself to get with an evidence-based holist in your community if this stuff interests you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is apple cider vinegar good for skin?
- Vinegar on skin
- Is vinegar good for digestion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is vinegar good for kidney stones?
- Is vinegar good for athletes foot?
- What is white vinegar good for?
- Is vinegar good for constipation?
- Talk to a dermatologist online