Doctor insights on:
Vicks Vaporub Side Effects
Vicks: No it does not contain anything that will help in this regard. ...Read more
Probably ok: If it's only 1 year expired, it's most likely still good. After 2 years, it probably won't work as well but it shouldn't hurt to try. ...Read more
Laser: Be careful with these cancer make sure, even if you do nothing, is to see your primary care doctor to make sure they are not cancerous he or she may reassure you or send you to a dermatologist if suspicious skin cancer is on the rise so this is our first thing we need to check out if its all normal skin changed laser treatment often offered by the dermatologist can make then go away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why can't i feel Vicks vaporub on my skin anymore? During the summer i used it a lot to relieve mosquito bites, and it worked but now i can't feel it.
Tachyphylaxis: Tachyphylaxis is a condition that a medication stops working after a prolonged use. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The negative effects of vicks vaporub
- What are the effects of vicks vaporub on toenail fungus?
- How to apply vicks vaporub?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vicks vaporub on toenail fungus
- Vicks vaporub nasal congestion
- Vicks vaporub and cough
- Vicks vaporub stretch marks
- Talk to a dermatologist online