Doctor insights on:
Vicks Vaporub Overdose
Probably ok: If it's only 1 year expired, it's most likely still good. After 2 years, it probably won't work as well but it shouldn't hurt to try. ...Read more
Vicks: No it does not contain anything that will help in this regard. ...Read more
Laser: Be careful with these cancer make sure, even if you do nothing, is to see your primary care doctor to make sure they are not cancerous he or she may reassure you or send you to a dermatologist if suspicious skin cancer is on the rise so this is our first thing we need to check out if its all normal skin changed laser treatment often offered by the dermatologist can make then go away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why can't i feel Vicks vaporub on my skin anymore? During the summer i used it a lot to relieve mosquito bites, and it worked but now i can't feel it.
Tachyphylaxis: Tachyphylaxis is a condition that a medication stops working after a prolonged use. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is vicks vaporub safe during pregnancy?
- Vicks vaporub side effects
- Copd and emphysema and vicks vaporub
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The negative effects of vicks vaporub
- What are benefits vicks vaporub?
- Vicks vaporub toenail fungus
- Does vicks vaporub work on stretch marks?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free