Doctor insights on:
Safe: It is safecto use.Get a more detailed answer ›
Both ears popping and clicking. Right ear vibrates when brather thru nose. Slight headache. Also feel pressure and pain when right ear facing pillow?
Start with: a thorough TMJ evaluation by a dentist trained in treating TMJ disorders. ...Read more
Good question: The answer should be easy but differs from person to person. You might need to try several products to find what works for you. Some people sleep on the side with a small pillow between their legs. Others buy a long pillow to place along their back. Others try different types of pillows. Buying a bed is a big expense but might be needed if other approaches do not work. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hypoallergenic: A hypoallergenic pillow.Get a more detailed answer ›
Probably none: We all become attached to our favorite pillow. Wash it. However, if you have had no issues in 20 years your certaining are unlikely to have one now. Quit listening to you friends, wash it or don't, buy a new one. You are fine. You really aren't likely to catch something from yourself because if you could you would already have it. That sounds silly but is true. ...Read more
Hard to say: but it must be smelling funny.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my vagina vibrating?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Why is my ear drum vibrating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vibrating feeling in my foot
- Pink eye from farting on pillow
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting on your pillow?
- Is a vibrating belt reducing belly fat?
- Vibrating pillow alarm clock