Doctor insights on:
Very Swollen Vagina
Hv very swollen slightly itchy vagina dsnt burn w/bad odor&white creamy discharge.Feels like my insides r coming out&if it helps, hvnt hd sex in 2weeks?
Inside vagina very swollen. can a tampon tear it or get lost and be causing this much pain. lower back and right hip. didnt feel anything inside eithe?
You may need to: get checked for a vaginal infection. If there are no other symptoms, such as vaginal itching, discharge, odor, etc. then you may have a bacterial infection called PID. Or a staph infection from tampon contamination. Please do not wait, see a GYN or family physician ASAP. Thanks for trusting in HealthTap. ...Read more
Irritation: There are tons of reasons why this may be happening. If you have an infection such as yeast, bacterial vaginosis, it's common to have some of the symptoms you are describing. If you have a vigorous (traumatic) intercourse, you may experience these issues. In case any devices were used, this may cause that, too. If you cannot identify any cause but have symptoms, you will need to be checked. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My vagina seems swollen and stings and also gets very itcy what could this be
- My vagina gets swollen sometimes after sex why
- Why does under my right vagina lip appear swollen and red and hurts a little?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does the inside of your vagina get swollen during pregnancy?
- My vagina lip is swollen
- The outside of my vagina is very sore and i have some burning
- Itchy swollen vagina lips
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free