Doctor insights on:
Very Light Period Could I Be Pregnant
Did the ol' Pull and Pray on my most fertile day, then had spotting for 2 weeks and an early and very light period. Could I be pregnant?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I had unprotected sex a couple of weeks ago and got my period two days later. A week in a half later i got a very light period. Could i be pregnant?
Yes: Any time someone (female) has unprotected sex, she can get pregnant. If you're concerned, any over-the-counter home pregnancy test can give you an answer 4 weeks after your last menstrual period. In the future, unless you want to get pregnant, use some hormonal form of birth control. And have your partner wear a condom each & every time you have sex to minimize risk of sexually transmitted disease. ...Read more
Took plan b pill 40 min after condom broke 2 weeks later I had cramps and very light period could I b pregnant?
Not likely : Plan B is effective contraceptiveGet a more detailed answer ›
I had unprotected sex on one of my fertile days and just finished a very light 2-3 day period. Could i be pregnant?
I had my last period on oct 20, 12. I was suspose to get it on 11/12 and i never got it. Not until 5 days later i started a light period.Am i pregnan?
See below: You are not pregnant based on that result. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My period was very light could i be pregnant
- I have a very light period could i be pregnant
- Had a very light period could i be pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My period is very light could i be pregnant
- I had a very light period could i be pregnant
- My last period was very light could i be pregnant
- Very light pink period am i pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online