Doctor insights on:
Very Itchy Red Spot On Back
See a dermatologist: Dermatology, or the examination of skin is predominantly visual. There are many diagnoses that can be a red mark on the skin. Often times if it is not clear clinically the dermatologist will take a biopsy to aid in the diagnosis. Therefore, it is important to have that lesion examined. ...Read more
Last week I had a red spot quarter size , not lumpy nor white pop up on my back and itchy, it has disappeared . Last night I saw it on my arm help ?
Itchy red spot on lip, peels off and cycles again. Last year it spread from up lip to lower but suddenly disappeared;after months is back. What is it?
Dry red spot appeared on skin by hip, rash covering my body followed. Red, circular, itchy, spots from neck to groin, front and back. Help!
Rash: Sounds like it could be pityriasis rosea a non dangerous self limiting rash in younger people. Google it and see if it matches. However, you should see a dermatologist to confirm this and to make sure you are not dealing with anything else. Hope this helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
3/4 red spot on the head of the penis, it'snot painful , itchy .I had a oral sex a year back but i had vrdl & HIV test , all negative 3 times..Scared !
I have hair loss when hair tries to grow back my scalp has a dent, itchiness, red spot, some type of liquid coming from it and many grey hairs in spot?
Not sure and there: Are so many possibilities. Only ur dr can give u an accurate assessment. Take care! http://www.Healthline.Com/health/rashes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Very itchy red scaly spot on back
- Small red itchy bumps on face chest neck and back
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red spots on stomach and back not itchy
- Itchy red bumps on stomach and back
- Small itchy red bumps on stomach and back
- What will i do when i have white spots on my back and its very itchy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online