Doctor insights on:
Very Itchy Hands
My friend is 25wks pregnant and has dark brown urine an very itchy hands and feet? They say dehydration but she's drinking tons. Could b liver?
I have very red itchy hands which look very blotchy and feel like they are burning
What shall I do
I had this irritant feeling in the face specially in an early cold morning , very dry skin, itchy hands and feet sometimes, dandruff, and joint pain?
Pregnancy rash what is it? Started in belly button then random bumps not red unless scrached some small clusters very itchy. Now spotty hands
Hand eczema?: Patients with hand eczema can find their hands itchy in water. It is best to try avoiding hot water but use lukewarm instead. There is also a condition called aquagenic purpura where any skin contact with water can cause hives. Use domeboro to dry out any blisters that may appear. IF not improving, see your dermatologist for prescription medications ...Read more
Hands very itchy where nerves can be pinched. Pinching and rubbing helps but stings, numbs, then returns. Father's the same. Red and swollen after.
Swollen hand: Please go to the nearest Emergency facility today. Wish you well. ...Read more
Big bug bites but in rash style, only on top of back of legs, front waist, stomach, arms, neck and hands, very itchy, only nites, allergie meds nitely?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy rash on palms of hands and soles of feet
- Causes of itchy red bumps on my hands
- Why is the glans of my penis red and itchy then very dry?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen fingers and itchy hands
- Allergic reaction itchy burning rash on hands
- My vagina is very itchy and sore and sometimes red what could this be
- Very visible veins on hands
- Talk to a dermatologist online