Doctor insights on:
Very Faint Line On Home Pregnancy Test
Yes: The tests are designed to error to the negative side.....Not the positive side. Any positive will be positive. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
So i took a home pregnancy test and i see that one side is fainted and the other side is very dark does this mean im pregnant?
I went to the ER yesterday and they said I was negative but why do I have fainted lines when I take the home pregnancy test?
My hcg levels are 386 miu/ml but i m getting a faint line on home pregnancy test is it normal to not to get darker line at this stage?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Very faint line on a pregnancy test
- Very faint line on pregnancy test
- Very faint positive line on pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Very faint vertical line on pregnancy test
- Does a very faint line on a pregnancy test mean?
- Very faint line on clearblue pregnancy test
- Took pregnancy test line very faint
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free