Doctor insights on:
Vertigo Lasting Two Days All Day Long What Can I Do Or Take
A type of dizziness where the patient inappropriately experiences the perception of motion usually due to a dysfunction of the inner ear apparatus. It can be associated with nausea, vomiting and an unsteady gait. Vertigo is classified as either peripheral (inner ear or vestibular problem) or central (injury to the balance centers of ...Read more
I take a multivitamin,12.5mg of atenolol,and omega 3 fish oil. I'm out of balance all day long.Not like vertigo just out of balance. Any idea why?
Off balance: You probably are suffering from BPPV (benign positional postural vertigo). This will usually occur with changes in position or even turning around in your bed it will last 30 sec then stop. It is made better by focusing on an object on the wall or an object fixed in space . You should see the local ent in the area and they can perform the maneuver to get rid of the problem. Good luck ! ...Read more
Got vertigo about 2 weeks ago from inner ear inflammation. How long can it take for vertigo to go away? I'm better than 1 week ago & balance is better
Two weeks: Irritation of the balance system will result in vertigo, nausea, even vomiting with balance problems. The system needs time to recover and re-regulate. This usually takes about 10 days to two weeks. Medications may make recovery faster, but some make it slower and cause persistent symptoms. Rest and good health habits improve rate of recovery. ...Read more
How long does vertigo take to go away from a virus.Its really irritating when i walk or even move my head i get lightheaded.I need 2 go to school.Im16?
Stones in the ear: The semicircular canals of the inner ear contain fluid. This fluid flows over mounds of stones that sense movement. In some patients these stones get dislodged or damaged or the fluid builds up pressure or gets inflamed. The result is sensations of movement (vertigo) which throws off the sense of balance. Gradually the ear readjusts and sets things back to normal - but it can be quite a while. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi does consuming high levels of B6 (red bull) cause vertigo issues and if so, how long does it take for imbalance issues to go away?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I brush my teeth two or three times a day and they are still yellow what to do
- I have had a headache for 5 days and no matter what i do or take it wont go away
- What can cause a rash or spots all over the body lasting more than two weeks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a really bad ear infection what can i do or take
- What can i do if i have a numbness for 2 days in both hands from keyboard?
- Can i do upper or lower body weight training two days in a row if they are different exercises?
- Dad watches cnbc all day and gets stressed what can i do
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free