Doctor insights on:
Vertigo Lasting Two Days All Day Long What Can I Do Or Take
If I stop takeing betahistine even for a day the vertigo comes back also the prescribe dose no longer work I currently take 1 8mg tablet 3 times?
I take a multivitamin,12.5mg of atenolol,and omega 3 fish oil. I'm out of balance all day long.Not like vertigo just out of balance. Any idea why?
Off balance: You probably are suffering from BPPV (benign positional postural vertigo). This will usually occur with changes in position or even turning around in your bed it will last 30 sec then stop. It is made better by focusing on an object on the wall or an object fixed in space . You should see the local ent in the area and they can perform the maneuver to get rid of the problem. Good luck ! ...Read more
Stones in the ear: The semicircular canals of the inner ear contain fluid. This fluid flows over mounds of stones that sense movement. In some patients these stones get dislodged or damaged or the fluid builds up pressure or gets inflamed. The result is sensations of movement (vertigo) which throws off the sense of balance. Gradually the ear readjusts and sets things back to normal - but it can be quite a while. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does it take vertigo to go away and ways to make me feel better. I have an exam tomorrow!?
Hi does consuming high levels of B6 (red bull) cause vertigo issues and if so, how long does it take for imbalance issues to go away?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Period lasting 2 days could i be pregnant
- Can i take two zyrtec a day?
- Can i take two black cohosh a day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take 2 prilosec a day?
- What can cause a rash or spots all over the body lasting more than two weeks?
- What day can i take a pregnancy test?
- Dad watches cnbc all day and gets stressed what can i do
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free