Doctor insights on:
Verapamil Drug Interactions
I know someone who overdosed on verapamil, this person got sick before passing is this something that drug could do. Need answer for closure?
Sure : Read the side effects of verapamil online, please. ...Read more
Verapamil or diltiazem? Which drug would be a better choice treating supraventricular tachicardy absence of adenosin and why?
Verapamil: Intralesional verapamil injections are often used in the office for difficult to manage peyronie's plaques. The therapy requires weekly injections for at least six weeks. Between 25-35% of patients will find some relaxation of their plaques and some straightening of the penis over time. Having said this, is not a great therapeutic option. It is one of the few non-surgical options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Verapamil and digoxin interaction
- Drug interaction
- Drug interactions suboxone and xanax
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pepcid drug interactions
- Drug interactions with zyrtec
- Folic acid drug interaction
- Black cohosh drug interactions
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free