Doctor insights on:
Ventral Tegmental Area
Anatomic Position: During the study of Human Anatomy, it is important to understand what "anatomic position" is. Anatomic position is when a human is facing forward, with the arms an hands at the side, with the palms facing forward. Everything in the front in anatomic position is ventral, everything behind is dorsal. That does not change if the limb position changes. For the foot, the "top" is dorsal. ...Read more
Yes, for all pract--: Ical purposes, its the same thing.Get a more detailed answer ›
Congenital/BornWith : A ventral hernia is a defect in the musculature of the front of the abdominal wall. This occurs most commonly at the belly button, arising from a defect that many people are born with. Ventral hernias are also common after prior abdominal surgery--these are called incisional hernias. Regardless of its origin, these will occur more commonly after heavy lifting, obesity, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Weakness or paralysi: The ventral root contains the motor fibers which control our muscles. Because muscles have multiple nerve roots innervating them the result may only be weakness in a particular group of muscles or could be paralysis if the particular nerve root is the dominant root. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im 36 weeks pregnant and having strange sharp pain in vagina area
- How do u differentiate folliculitis and herpes in the genital area?
- Dull aching pain in very lower right abdomen groin area
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Clusters of small red itchy bumps on elbows area
- A rash on the penis head spread to the area around the anus
- How to lose fat from around the pubic area?
- Large painful bump in pubic area
- Dry skin on my vaginal area