Doctor insights on:
Testing: Unfortunately, without knowing what part of your testing was abnormal, it is not possible to suggest a treatment. Please give some more specifics, or go see a doctor to review your test results. ...Read more
I have light itches in my urinary track but after conducting all urinary tests, no veneral disease was found. What's causing this?
Need more info: The urinary tests should have included routine urinary infections not necessarily syphilis or gonorrhea. Gonorrhea produces more discomfort that itching. The itching could be also caused by something you ate that is irritating your urethra (the tube that carries the urine from your bladder through the penis). If this symptom continues for a few day more, see your family physician & drink more H2O. ...Read more
Antibiotics: Antibiotics depending on the disease.Get a more detailed answer ›
Maybe: I don't know-i wasn't there then. But why would that concern you? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Huntington's disease dominant or recessive
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- How long can you have chlamydia before it causes pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coronary artery disease
- Prostate diseases
- How long is hand foot and mouth disease contagious?
- Bilateral polycystic ovarian disease is it harmful
- Can lymes disease cause uti?