Doctor insights on:
Veins are thin walled vessels that carry deoxygenated blood back to the heart.
Varicocoele: An enlarged blood vessel or varicose vein in the scrotum is called a varicocoele and is usually harmless unless it becomes inflamed and painful, at which time you should see a physician. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
So I can stand for hours on end as long as I move around and don't stand still. And I won't have vein problems like cvi?
Not so: While prolonged standing makes vein problems worse there is no guarantee that walking around will 100% avoid them. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hemosiderin: Most likely the vein treated was close to the skin. In these cases the treatment can cause hemosiderin (iron) staining of the skin. This can also happen after evlt and sclerotherapy. While not uncommon, the pigmentation typically resolves over several months. ...Read more
Impossible: Veins - small and large - cover the entire surface of your skin. If you are cutting yourself, it would be useful for you to seek professional help from a local mental health facility. This is serious. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Suddenly my chest and arm veins are very visible
- Why do my veins pop out on my hands?
- Why are my veins suddenly visible?
- Black veins under tongue
- Why are my forehead veins showing?
- What do bulging veins mean in hands?
- Is it bad that my veins sometimes show on the side of my forehead?
- Why do my veins show through my skin?
- Are varicose veins dangerous?