Doctor insights on:
Vegetarian Breast Soreness
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
Natural progesterone: Breast soreness is often caused by estrogen dominance. It would probably be wise to see your doctor. Taking natural Progesterone (to balance the estrogen levels in the body) can be remarkably effective and can even be applied transdermally as an over-the-counter cream. But your doctor should assess the situation to determine exactly what your hormone levels are. ...Read more
Breast pain in one breast. Benign tissue was found a few times but not followed up a few times, last being 2 yrs ago. Sharp pains and soreness.
i just want to ask, when does the breast soreness stop after a medical abortion?
Breast health: Get it checked.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my breasts still sore after my period?
- Sore breasts and lower abdominal pain
- Why are my breasts sore and nipples so sensitive this week?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are my breasts itchy and sore?
- Do breasts get sore before or after ovulation?
- Sore breasts no period negative pregnancy test
- Sore breasts and cramps but no period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free