Doctor insights on:
Veetids First Generation Penicillin
Doxycycline: Doxycycline for 2-4 weeks is recommended if penicillin cannot be given, or sometimes ceftriaxone. However, penicillin is by far the best drug. If you had a severe penicillin allergy in the past, then probably penicillin should be avoided. Otherwise, it still might be the best choice for you. Discuss it with your doctor or, even better, an infectious diseases or STD specialist. ...Read more
Penicillin v potassium is it ok to break in half trouble swallowing. Pharmacist said ok? Does it stay in your system long finished it 4 days ago?
Yes: I'm assuming you are talking about the tablet not the powder form. If so, the tablets are scored so yes you can cut it in half. Half of it is gone from your system within 1/2h and within a few hours is gone altogether provided you have normal kidney function. ...Read more
Why does penicillin V potassium 500mg give me a yeast affection and what should i use for to get rid of it?
Yeast common with Pe: Many Antibiotics have yeast overgrowth as part of their action. AB's kill bad and good bacteria so yeast thrive with less predators. If yeast is in vagina, several fungicide products are available OTC (no rx). You may need a med like Diflucan (fluconazole) ,pill, to get rid of it. Check with your doc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- V cillin first generation penicillin
- Bicillin cr first generation penicillin
- Pen vee k first generation penicillin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What generation of penicillin is augmentin?
- Unasyn third generation penicillin
- Third generation penicillin
- Amoxicillin third generation penicillin
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online