Doctor insights on:
Vectors And Fomites In Transmitting
No : It is a sexually transmitted disease, not a fomite transmitted disease. ...Read more
Many sources: A common source is old lead paint. Others may be lead glaze, lead in water pipes etc. Insects do not transfer lead. See this site for more information. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/lead-poisoning/basics/definition/con-20035487 ...Read more
Humans: Of our major plague like illnesses, smallpox is somewhat unique in having no animal or insect carrier. Exposure to infective material from humans was the only known form of transmission. This aided eradication as immunized health providers created a "wall" around active cases. The WHO offered a bounty for reporting any cases as the illness wound down & none were found in the wild after 1977. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Merk Manual: You might try the Merk Manual: http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/digestive_disorders/gastroenteritis/overview_of_gastroenteritis.html Or Webmd: http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/gastroenteritis Or Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroenteritis Or Mayoclinic: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/viral-gastroenteritis/basics/definition/con-20019350 Hope that helps! ...Read more
Yes: The clothing louse, sometimes referred to as the body louse, can transmit epidemic typhus. Typhus in the usa is endemic or murine typhus, a generally milder disease caused by a different rickettsia and transmitted by fleas. In the past few years, there have been clusters of cases of murine typhus in parts of southern california. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hey. I'm Vector. I have 16 years old and I want to have armpit hair, I don't have nothing and this undermines my psychological. Very thanks.
Endocrinologist/: Or a dermatologist would help you better in that regard, goodluck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do u differentiate folliculitis and herpes in the genital area?
- What does tingling and numbness in right arm mean?
- What may cause yellow diarrhea and yellow bile in vomiting?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cause of left side chest and upper back pain in women
- What causes pain in right side of chest neck and shoulder?
- Burping and pain in left side under lower ribs
- Feels like ive been kicked in the balls pain comes and goes
- Im 36 weeks pregnant and having strange sharp pain in vagina area