Doctor insights on:
Vaseline Allergic Reaction
I started using vaseline on my face but i think it makes my face itch. Could this be an allergic reaction?
Essentially allergies occur when your immune system goes crazy and decides to has to fight against things it should be ignoring. The immune system of people without allergies simply ignores the pollen in the air or the dander on their cat while an allergic person's immune system creates cells to fight against the pollen or dander. The allergic reaction causes the ...Read more
Bright red and stinging! how to tell if i had an allergic reaction and can I use vaseline to soothe it?
Vaseline is safe: Allergic reactions manifesting as skin rash can be red, itchy, burning, stinging, raised, blister-like or flat, limited or widespread. Itching is a very common symptom. Sometimes it is hard to tell, but a person should try to recall using a new soap, detergent, lotion, hair care product, or other medication or agent was applied to the skin. Also ingested medications or foods could trigger rash. ...Read more
Red bumps under nose after wiping a lot, severe allergies.Didn't really hurt but itched a little bit.Vaseline helped and they went away less than week?
No: You're likely sensitive to the aloe.Get a more detailed answer ›
What for and where: If you are using for lubrication, you can get non allergic lubricant or KY gelly will do.Depends what you are using for and where. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Duration of allergic reactions
- Allergic reaction
- Can you be allergic to vaseline?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a allergic reaction rash last?
- How do you treat swollen lips due to an allergic reaction?
- How many benadryl can i take for an allergic reaction?
- How to tell the difference between heat rash and allergic reaction in a child?
- Talk to a dermatologist online