Doctor insights on:
Vanilla Necrosis Virus
Herpes: The herpes simplex virus has been implicated in one of the causes of encephalitis, which is often a fatal disease. It can cause tissue necrosis of the brain, particularly at the temporal lobes. It is suspected though, that the injury to the brain tissue may actually be immune mediated (meaning the body's immune system actually causes this). ...Read more
Fighting multi-wars: Anything that competes for or depletes your body's resources can leave you less able to withstand another attack or demand. So, you are more vulnerable. Also - your experience of the symptoms may be worse. This is a good reason to avoid, reduce and manage anxiety and live a healthy life style. CBT can teach useful skills. Best! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Your body has significant anti-viral defenses and most viral illnesses are short lived due to this ability, there are some drugs for some viruses, particularly the herpes family. Viruses are biological and can frequently be killed outside of a body with uv light, heat, and many chemicals. ...Read more
What are the 10 deadliest viruses globally that are not foodborne? I know it's probably impossible to truly answer but please try. Thank you very much
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lotus stem necrosis virus
- Can a virus cause back pain?
- Can a virus last for 5 weeks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bloating and gas after stomach virus
- Pale stool after stomach virus
- Stomach virus cause excessive burping
- Stomach virus without vomiting or diarrhea
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online