Doctor insights on:
Many women complain that they have trouble sleeping when they are pregnant. Try not to eat just before bedtime. Consider taking a warm bath at bedtime to help you relax. As your abdomen gets bigger, you may want to lie on your side with a pillow under your abdomen and a pillow between ...Read more
It all depends: Most drug reactions are very benign and only cause a rash and itching. It goes away when you stop the medicine. However, sometimes, you may have a severe reaction that acts like a third degree burn. This is called steven johnsons syndrome. This is very dangerous and needs immediate medical attention. Many times the first sign of this reaction is blisters in your mouth or nose. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Erosive duodenitis polyposis
- Calories coconut oil
- Addiction and emptiness
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is good for gas and bloating?
- A stem cell
- How to treat corn on toe?
- Rash and red spots on lower left leg symptoms
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free