Doctor insights on:
Valtrex Be Used To Treat Skin Conditions
I have plantar warts, back acne, chest acne, spots, and stretchmarks. What can I do to treat all these ugly skin conditions?
What are the real benefits of coconut oil? I have heard so many thins that is can be used for one important in is treating skin conditions?!
Read critically: The stuff is a good skin moisturizer. The folks who study this sort of thing believe that dietary coconut oil is atherogenic. If you believed the other health claims, you'd be reading uncritically. Some of the island nations with limited natural resources promote coconut products for reasons that are, to be kind, "not evidence-based." get with a scientific holistic physician for guidance here. ...Read more
Im a black lady who was told tanning beds are good for skin conditions! used 1 time for 5 min and have developed a rash all over face..
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
Impaired Repair: As skin gets older skin turnover slows down and we lose the ability to repair damage. Regular exfoliation with microdermabrasions or chemical peels will help increase turnover. Topical antioxidants such as vitamin c and e help repair dna damage. Retinol (vitamin a) helps stimulate new collagen formation. Most important: avoid damage in the first place by staying away from sun and smoking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rare skin conditions: A google search is the most efficient means to start researching rare skin disorders. ...Read more
Skin changes: Changes of the skin.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can be used to treat a fungus that causes skin discoloration?
- What medication can be used to treat skin boils?
- Can liquid honey be used to treat skin ulcers on the leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can amox clav 875 mg be used to treat tooth ache?
- Can tobramycin be used to treat pink eye?
- Can amoxicillin be used to treat chlamydia?
- Can clindamycin be used to treat upper respiratory infection?
- Talk to a dermatologist online