Doctor insights on:
Vaginal Yeast Infections Symptoms
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Itchiness: Also a change in your usual discharge. ...Read more
Multiple: Chronic, recurrent vaginal yeast infections may indicate overuse of antibiotics, perhaps an immune deficiency or can be seen in persons with an HIV infection; may indicate a pre-diabetic or presence of active diabetes, can occur in dark, moist areas or can indicate inadequate treatment of a previous/current infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection?
- Vaginal yeast infection symptoms
- Symptoms of vaginal yeast infections
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often should i take my diflucan to treat vaginal yeast infection?
- What does a vaginal yeast infection look like?
- Can yogurt cure a vaginal or penile yeast infection?
- Treating vaginal yeast infection while breastfeeding
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free