Doctor insights on:
Vaginal Yeast Infection Symptom
If i had vaginal yeast infection for more than 3 years with mild symptom, what is the best way to cure the infection? Can it be completely cure?
Chronic Yeast: Infection warrants evaluation ; treatment by a physician - vice just reaching for an otc product. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Lots: Itching burning stinging cheesy white discharge.Get a more detailed answer ›
Discharge/itching: Most vaginal yeast (candida) infections are associated with a discharge, and or itching and sometimes frequent and/or uncomfortable urination. Some have a whitish, "cottage cheese-like" discharge. Hyphae (branhing from the yeast can sometimes been seen on a smear from a vaginal swab. ...Read more
Took Flucess 150mg pill (lasts 1 month in body) to treat vaginal yeast infection. 2 weeks later, all other symptoms are gone but discarge still there?
Further eval needed: It's possible that it is still there, though there may be another cause. it's also possible that it may be normal discharge. I would recommend seeing your primary care provider or ob/gyn for further evaluation ...Read more
How can we tell the difference between vaginal yeast infection & genital and oral herpes? Symptoms? Length of initial infection? Help please please.
My 5 yr old granddaughter has symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection. Can we use Monistat cream on her?
Take to pediatrician: Definitely do not assume the diagnosis or attempt to treat it on your own. This child needs to see her pediatrician immediately. Do not treat her first. There are infections other than yeast that could cause this, and some are dangerous. Do not delay! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Taken single dose of monurol, 9 out of 15 tablets of ketonazole but symptoms of urinary tract infection n vaginal yeast infection persist. What to do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- How often should i take my diflucan to treat vaginal yeast infection?
- What does a vaginal yeast infection look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treating vaginal yeast infection while breastfeeding
- Are swollen groin glands normal with a vaginal yeast infection?
- What is the difference between bacterial vaginosis and a vaginal yeast infection?
- Is a vaginal yeast infection contagious?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free