Doctor insights on:
Vaginal Vault Prolapse
Vag Vault Prolapse: Generally performed by a urogynecologist. Make sure you find out in advance whether or not your doctor performs these with or without mesh, the route of surgery (vaginal vs. abdominal), and how often the doctor performs this type of procedure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can vaginal vault prolapse after a hysterectomy with a cystocele and a rectocele can cause pain and discomfort in abdomen and mid/low back on the left?
I have some vaginal and cervical prolapse, I have never had a prolapse examination. I'm 30 years old.
Can you please give me some info about the exa?
Surgically: Vaginal prolapse that doesn't respond to conservative treatment can be treated surgically. The approach can be through the abdomen , through the vagina, or a combination of both. Repair can be with or without mesh products. The surgery should be tailored to your specific problem(s) depending on your symptoms and examination findings. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Complications from a vaginal vault prolapse
- Can vaginal fisting cause prolapse?
- Vaginal prolapse
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of vaginal prolapse
- Does the vaginal move somewhere if you have vaginal prolapse?
- Signs of vaginal prolapse
- Prolapse of vaginal walls
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free