Doctor insights on:
Ive been experiencing vaginal tingling and dont know why i have the need to urinate every few minutes. Its exhausting and i need to sleep.
Can you experience odd sensations from your nerves following a assisted vaginal hysterectomy. Have tingling and pulsating. ?
Tingling: There are a number of reasons why you might have tingling or numbness following such a procedure. There can be local inflammation of the nerves, and not just compression or mechanical irritation. It depends very much where you are having the symptoms. This is important in attempting any further answers to your question. ...Read more
I am having tingling/vibrations in my vaginal area, I have been experiencing this sensation for about 3 4 days in a row. What could this mean?
So a week ago i had a weird tingling feeling in my vaginal area. Like a mini orgasm. I can't sleep at night, its uncomfortable, affecting my studying?
In sept tingling and numbness in lower back for two weeks which resulted in complete vaginal numbness since october. I've stumped 5 doctors. Ideas?
I was putting aloe vera(western family brand) on& it touched my vaginal area, a slight tingling/burning sensation occurred. Is it really safe as lube?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tingling vaginal area after medication
- Home remedies for tingling vaginal area after medication
- Vaginal paresthesia tingling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remedies for tingling vaginal area after medication
- Herbal treatment for tingling vaginal area after medication
- Dry skin on my vaginal area
- Abdominal pain tingling
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free