Doctor insights on:
Ive been experiencing vaginal tingling and dont know why i have the need to urinate every few minutes. Its exhausting and i need to sleep.
Can you experience odd sensations from your nerves following a assisted vaginal hysterectomy. Have tingling and pulsating. ?
Tingling: There are a number of reasons why you might have tingling or numbness following such a procedure. There can be local inflammation of the nerves, and not just compression or mechanical irritation. It depends very much where you are having the symptoms. This is important in attempting any further answers to your question. ...Read more
I was putting aloe vera(western family brand) on& it touched my vaginal area, a slight tingling/burning sensation occurred. Is it really safe as lube?
I am having a tingling sensation, it almost feels like vibrations in a sense in the vaginal area.?
I have a tingling stinging sensation in my vaginal area. It almost feels like a cool sensation i dont get it all the time but its been constant today?
So a week ago i had a weird tingling feeling in my vaginal area. Like a mini orgasm. I can't sleep at night, its uncomfortable, affecting my studying?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal paresthesia tingling
- Tingling vaginal area after medication
- Herbal treatment for tingling vaginal area after medication
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for tingling vaginal area after medication
- What is the best treatment for tingling vaginal area after medication?
- Vaginal fluttering
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free