Doctor insights on:
Vaginal Tear Bleeding
I had intercourse with someone who was much larger than I'm used to, and I think I may have suffered a vaginal tear. I have been bleeding (lightly)?
A defect, not a tear: The healing of a vaginal cuff after vaginal hysterectomy is not always predictable or may not be complete or smooth for several weeks after surgery. A defect in the vaginal scar may on occasions occur without symptoms but it would be rather unlikely although not impossible that a "cuff tear" would take place without bleeding ". ...Read more
In the 1st sex i had vaginal tear(6months ago).I was bleeding heavily.I was treated in hospital.I aint had vaginal sex again.It tears again if i sex?
7months ago in my first sex had vaginal tear, today i had sex for second time.But i was bleeding even when he put fingers masazhm.What's the reason?
Lubrication?: It is not unusual for a woman to notice some bleeding with the first intercourse. Perhaps the healing after the first tear was 'tight' and upon stretching the second time also tore. Also adequate lubrication, either natural from stimulation, or artificial from a store product can help prevent tearing sensation. ...Read more
I recently had rough sex with my boyfriend with a condom and he slipped out causing a vaginal tear that bleed for 5mins, should I be worried?
Yes it can: if you have a nonhealed scar, it can bleed with trauma during intercourse. Give it 3-4 weeks and let it heal before you resume intercourse Best Wishes Dr M ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal bleeding after bowel movement
- Vaginal bleeding after exercise
- Will double dose of birth control stop vaginal bleeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal bleeding after orgasm
- Vaginal bleeding
- What is the biological difference between vaginal bleeding and your period?
- What could cause vaginal bleeding 2 years after a partial hysterectomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free