Doctor insights on:
Vaginal Soreness From Tampons
Just before my periods, i experience a deep ache inside my vaginal opening. It's not painful, but odd. It actually feels better to have a tampon in.
Light green spots on tampon after taking it out. Sore feelings when putting it in and taking it out why?
Infection: This sounds like you may have a vaginal infection. Green spots could be a sign of an infection like a bartholin gland cyst. I would see a doctor so you can be checked and treated. If the vagina hurts, that can also be a sign that good bacteria of the vagina (lactobaccilli) have been replaced by another bacteria. May not be a std, but may still need to be treated. See clinic or doctor. ...Read more
Please clarify: Symptoms of what?Get a more detailed answer ›
Many possibilities: There is really no way to know without an exam while the sore is there. Common causes of sores include: Hydradenitis, Herpes, molluscum contagiosum, staph infections, ingrown hairs, yeast, Bartholin Gland cysts, etc. If you want to know, get an exam while the sore is present. Best wishes! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the dangers of putting in a thick tampon when all i needed was a light one? I pulled it out a few hours later, came out dry, and now i'm sore
Lightest possible: You should use the lightest possible tampon that is effective for your flow. Using a super absorbent one can cause dryness, irritation, and may be more likely to cause infection. ...Read more
Hi, a day ago i woke up and had an itching and soreness in my vaginal opening i looked and inside it's like whitish i'm very nervous what could it be?
Fungus: Or chlamidia, start with an otc antifungal agent and if it doesn't improve, see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After sex i have clear warm fluid coming from my vaginal
- Sore throat from marijuana smoke inhalation
- Vaginal lips go from pink to black
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small red line coming from a sore on left arm is it time to worry
- Smell from obese women from the vaginal area
- Vaginal pain from kidney stone
- Can sinus drainage from allergies cause sore throat and difficulty swallowing?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free