Doctor insights on:
Vaginal Bleeding Before Period
Is it possible to have symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy at two weeks? Vaginal bleeding two weeks before period, I"m worried.
Having random vaginal bleeding 2 weeks before my period and there is no chance of pregnancy. What could this mean?
Visit: Labs and a visit should be completed. It could be as simple as a change in your weight that is leading to some mild estrogen effect and irregularity. However, your thyroid hormone level should also be checked to rule that in/out. There are other factors that could contribute to this problem. You will need a visit to evaluate this properly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had vaginal bleeding 4 days before my period was due, but i'm always regular. I'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Could i be pregnant?
I have had vaginal bleeding for 9 days now. Bleeding started 4-5 days before period was set to start. What could this be?
maybe same: A period is the shedding of the lining of the uterus. When the lining shed, the blood comes out the vaginal other sources of bleeding from the cyst could be a laceration or cut in the vagina or a tear. Alesion on the cervix can also cause bleeding which comes out the vaginal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal odor before period
- Vaginal itching before period
- Vaginal discharge before period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal dryness before period
- Vaginal bleeding not during period
- Watery vaginal discharge before period
- Thick vaginal discharge before period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free