Doctor insights on:
Vaginal Bleeding After Orgasm
Conventionally, orgasm is the culmination of sexual arousal (and may be repeated) and typically produces great pleasure through direct genital stimulation of the male penis and female clitoris. However, orgasm may also be achieved via the brain or as a reflex arc. The physical characteristics are an explosive peak & repeated neuromuscular action causing release of male ...Read more
What is wrong if for the past few weeks I have been having vaginal bleeding which is pink in colour? And everytime I have an orgasm i bleed
After orgasming - I noticed some vaginal bleeding - dark brown.
Could the depovera injection be causing this or something else?
Have chronic cramp-like pelvic pain triggered by urination, BM, orgasm and at random. Pain with sex. Constipation. Vaginal bleeding with sex and BM..
Post coital bleeding, pap came back normal. Pain in lower right localized. Blood in vaginal discharge after clitoral orgasm. Could this be serious?
Need to examine: Any abnormal bleeding warrants an evaluation, and it can only be done by an in-person examination. You should consult your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal bleeding after an appendectomy
- Vaginal bleeding after miscarriage
- Vaginal bleeding after
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal bleeding after intercourse
- Bleeding vaginal after hysterectomy
- Vaginal bleeding after fall
- Vaginal bleeding after menopause
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free