Doctor insights on:
Vaginal Bleeding After
Hard to say: Lifting the heavy object did not cause your vaginal bleeding. You may have have just seen it come out because of the abdominal pressure you exerted during the lift. The cause of the vaginsl bleeding could be start if your period, abnormal uterine bleeding, laceration , etc . The reasons are numerous. If it continues to be a concern, please be evaluated by a gynecologist. ...Read more
Been prescribed .5mg of estridonol for vaginal bleeding, after taking it how long before it should suffice?
Difficult: Hormonal imbalance/ if painful check with your doctor ...Read more
My girlfriend is having vaginal bleeding after taking My Way and it is no where near her time of the month?
Needs evaluation: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
For the past month I have had vaginal bleeding after being fingered. It is dark and thick. I am really scared. Am I okay?
See a OB-GYN: The dark bleeding can arise from vaginal or cervical injury, or an infection. Please see a ob-gyn for an accurate diagnosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal bleeding after bowel movement
- Vaginal bleeding after exercise
- Vaginal bleeding after orgasm
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal bleeding after removal of ovarian cyst
- Today i had heavy vaginal bleeding after sex is it just my period
- Vaginal bleeding blood clots after transvaginal ultrasound
- Bleeding after vaginal ultrasound during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free