Doctor insights on:
Vaginal Bleed After Sex
Every now and then i bleed after sex. I heard that if you rarely bleed after sex it can be a sign of vaginal or cervical cancer?
Hard one?: Was it a hard one? Did you lubricate enough? Was there a lot of friction? Could you have started your period? Do you have a lesion in your vagina? If you feel there is no reason described above, you will probably need to have a physician look in your vagina to determine the cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No!: But what shot, and why are you taking it? Depo-provera? Too little information about location, when, how soon after, versus immediately or during. When did this start in your life. And an exam would be needed. See your gyn doc. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal bleed after intercourse
- Is it common to bleed after sex?
- Is it normal to bleed after sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal odor after sex
- Vaginal tears after sex
- Vaginal burning after sex
- Is it normal to bleed after anal sex?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free