Doctor insights on:
Vagina Thrush Treatment
How long does thrush clear up on the penis and the vagina ? Can you get treatment and what treatment can you get ?
ANTIFUNGAL OINT.: Thrush is usually due to fungus you can apply anti-fungal ointment from a drugstore(no prescription needed)' in women they can get vaginal cream.In my research, since fungus grows in acid medium, a douche with an alkaline medium helps (1/2 teaspoon baking powder in 1/2 cup water twice a day ) soothes and helps the condition. ...Read more
Could vulvodynia be caused from a laparoscopy? Really irritated vagina, outside area more than inside, tried thrush treatment
Hi, I am getting a strong burning and stinging sensation in and around my vagina during sex. I have been prescribed thrush treatment etc but not help?
Should it be concerned to use cream to cure vanina thrush? So it could be that I have HIV if im having vagina thrush?
See a Doctor: If you feel a hard lump in the vagina, that is not normal. Please see a doctor ...Read more
I've been to 3 doctors nd they said i was normal but I have this thrush like stuff coming out of my vagina don't now what it is i don't like it , help.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thrush symptoms and treatment
- Treatment for oral thrush in pregnancy
- Candida thrush treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thrush yeast infection treatment
- Home remedy thrush treatment
- Oral thrush treatment for infants
- Homeopathic treatment for thrush
- Talk to a dermatologist online