Doctor insights on:
Vagina Itching Thyromegaly
Encourage you to see: Your gynecologlst for evaluation. Causes of vaginal itching include yeast infections; vaginitis; contact w chemicals (douches, detergent, feminine spray, contraceptive foam/ jelly or ointments or creams); stress; pinworm; menopause (vaginal drying); precancerous lesions ; stress. ...Read more
Depends: What is the material of the underwear? Cotton breaths better than synthetic materials. What type of detergent do you use? Some people can develop a topical irritation from soaps. In addition, because of the movement of a thong when you walk, thongs can increase the risk of passing bacteria/yeast from the rectal area to the vagina therefore increasing infection risk. ...Read more
Vaginal infection: A vaginal infection is the number one cause, so please see a gyn md and get the correct diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
Yeast infection: Yes. But ice does not treat infection or itch. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why my vagina itches and peels off?
- Why does my vagina itch after my period?
- Vagina itching during period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vagina itching after period
- How to stop my vagina from itching?
- Serious itching on vagina lips during pregnancy is that normal
- Vagina itch after ovulation
- Talk to a dermatologist online