Doctor insights on:
Vagina Is Looser During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: yes due yo muscle and ligament relaxation ...Read more
Check with your MD: Cotren (cotrimazole ) used in vaginal fungal infections , although safe not fully tested in pregnant woman for safety , especially first trimester , no ill effects in animal studies , must check with your OB doctor before using ...Read more
Yes it can: Vaginal moisture and "wetness" is often attributed to fluid movement across the walls of the vagina which become vascularly engorged especially when stimulated or excited. However general pelvic vascular congestion occurs during pregnancy and can result in enlargement of vuvlvar structures, varicosities, and increased moisture. ...Read more
Increase blood flow: Yes increase blood flow in pelvic structures. ...Read more
NO but possible: Due to change in vaginal flora can occur , take nice baths , maintain good hygiene , speak to your OB doctor for a visit and you will be fine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is your vagina supposed to feel tight during pregnancy?
- Serious itching on vagina lips during pregnancy is that normal
- Is your vagina supposed to hurt during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is loose motion during pregnancy dangerous?
- Is loose motion normal during early pregnancy?
- Is milk tea bad during pregnancy?
- Does the inside of your vagina get swollen during pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free