Doctor insights on:
Vagina After Having Baby
Yes: But it depends on how long after you have delivered the child you are still having "chunky stuff come out vagina" that would be most important. If more than a week, you should speak with your obstetrician. ...Read more
It shouldn't.: While you will get bleeding after delivery for a week or do followed by up to four weeks of a thin clear yellow discharge (lochia) it should not smell bad. Get to your OB and get checked out. It might only be a minor bacterial infection but may be something more serious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Heavy period, bad cramps and aching throbbing pain in vagina. Second period after having a baby 8 months ago. Is this normal? Medicine isn't helping
My girlfriend is afraid her vagina won't go back to its normal look after we just had our baby..... Its been four weeks, should she be concerned?
No: She should not be concerned provided she had no major complications after the delivery, like tears that necessitated extensive repair. ...Read more
I suffer after my delivery of my 2nd baby(9 yrs ago) from pain during penetration.This occurs on the left side of the vagina openin.Tissues r thin?
Queff: It is common to have a wide open vagina and spacious internal cannal after childbirth. This can lead to a negative internal pressure of the vaginal canal that draws outside air inwards. That gas can the be expelled when there is an increase in the intra-abdominal pressure leading to an embarrassing flatulent sound. This is a "queff" in slang terms. Vaginoplasty surgery can reduce this problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could you vagina get toght again after not having sex in 1 month
- What does it mean when u have burning down in ur vagina after sex?
- Lately after i have sex my vagina is sore is this normal since i am pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a setback after having a baby?
- Brown mucousy vaginal discharge after having a baby
- Strange smelly discharge after having a baby lochia or infected blood
- Vagina before and after baby
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free