Doctor insights on:
docs choice: Most docs use vacuum but some docs still use forceps as long as either one is done safely and properly and for the right indications there should not be a problem. ...Read more
None - avoid vacuum!: Vacuum extraction is a dangerous intervention that is almost never necessary. Normal delivery, cesarean section and forceps delivery are much safer for the fetal brain and life. Fda has issued a statement since 1999/2000 raising awareness of the severe and potentially life-threatening or neurologically devastating complications from vacuum deliveries. I have not used one since 1999. ...Read more
Get well soon: Relax as much as possible, Keep a good oral hygiene. Smoking, or allowing food particles to pack into the tooth's socket, should be avoided, as both will significantly affect the healing process. An OTC pain reliever, such as NSAID or Tylenol, is usually sufficient for pain control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I forgot to ask if my bite after extraction will adjust itself in time or will i need bite adjustment. Bad bite since extraction 10 days ago?
Oral sedation: Find appropriately trained dentist to create a safe and comfortable dental experience for you by implementing oral sedation. It is important to talk to your dentist about your fears and concerns during your consultation before any dentistry is performed. Proper sedation and anesthesia are the key for success. ...Read more
Dentist should check: Often times the healing tissue has a whitish appearance for a week to 10 days. I would recommend getting your extraction site checked by your dentist a week after the procedure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after wisdom teeth extraction does dry socket develop?
- How long does a tooth extraction take to heal?
- Canker sore after tooth extraction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Other teeth hurt after wisdom tooth extraction
- How long does the pain last after tooth extraction?
- When can i drink soda after wisdom tooth extraction
- Tooth extraction blood clot fell out
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online