Doctor insights on:
Vacuum Aspiration Abortion
1. The removal of a gas or fluid by suction. 2. The sucking of fluid or a foreign body into the airway when drawing breath. 3. A surgical technique used in the treatment of cataracts of the eye, in which an incision is made into the cornea, the lens capsule is severed, and the material of the lens is fragmented and ...Read more
I had an infection that was very imflamed after a vacuum aspiration abortion. I treated it immediately. Could i still have problems with fertility?
Possibly: Pregnancy related procedures (d&c, cesarean section) all can affect the uterine lining. Endometrial infection may also. Asherman's syndrome may develop in these cases where adhesions form inside the uterine cavity & limit implantation of future pregnancies. The hallmark is very light periods and infertility with a history such as the above. Diagnosis is made with a dye test in radiology. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ask her about it!: I'm not sure what kind of vacuum aspiration you are referring to. An abortion? An endometrial biopsy? A D&C? Something else? I would suggest asking her about it when your relationship has progressed to the point that this would be an appropriate question. I'm not aware of any other ethical way to acquire this type of information. Best wishes! ...Read more
I had a termination 8 days ago by vacuum aspiration. Yesterday I was sick, is this normal? I also had the implant fitted at the same time
I had a manual vacuum aspiration for my miscarriage at 9wk where I was measuring 6wk w/ no heartbeat. I'm 35 and want to know when can I start trying.
After first menses.: Although you certainly can try before your next bleed, it is recommended that you wait till you get your first normal menses after the procedure before you try. This way, you know the first day of your last menses and know that the lining has normalized. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, I had an aspiration abortion 8/19. I bled for 1.5wks,had unprotected sex after 2wks. I've had 5 positive preg tests this wk. could I b pregnant?
Is the aspiration abortion method safe and effective for early pregnancies? How come it is so quick vs. Other surgical methods? Is it fda approved?
I'm not: Sure about a specific "aspiration technique". There are small devices that aspirated and do not require the same amount of anesthesia as a suction d@c. It's gonna be the sterility of where your going but most surgical terminations r done by some form of suction ( aspiration same). ...Read more
I had an aspiration abortion 9 weeks ago and still haven t had my period I have not had sex since the abortion i never bled after the abortion home te?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After vacuum aspiration abortion
- Surgical vacuum aspiration abortion
- Aspiration abortion nyc
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Brown discharge after vacuum aspiration
- Abortion by aspiration
- Can ampiclox cause abortion?
- Can abortion cause fibriod?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free