Doctor insights on:
Vaccines Up To Date Children And Teenagers
Depends: Nexterone is used to help regulate severe heart arrhythmias (irregular beats). In Pediatrics we often use medication that is not indicated by the FDA for the use in children based on private research and studies. Like Viagra is used in premature infants with certain lung diseases. If you have concerns, discuss them with your prescribing specialist. http://www.drugs.com/dosage/nexterone.html ...Read more
Depends: Temodar is indicated in adults in certain blood cancers. FDA recommendations often reflect what the drug company submitted during research. In Pediatrics, we often use medication OFF LABEL - meaning it's not listed as approved for children. However, many private research helps us determine if pediatric uses are helpful. Discuss your concerns with your specialist. http://www.drugs.com/pro/temodar.html ...Read more
Safety, unclear need: L-arginine is a dietary supplement. It is made by the body, but is used as a supplement in various adult disorders. No specific indications have been identified in chidlren and adolescents, and it is a substance that, in overdose, can cause brain edema and even death. Oberdose is easier in children because of their smaller size. So, no clear value and possible risk: not a good combination. ...Read more
May act out: Many behavioral issues at school start at home. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Childrens health vaccines up to date
- Vaccines up to date
- Flu vaccine not up to date
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to wake up in the morning with headache and nausea?
- What does it mean to wake up choking and vomit?
- What causes your arms and fingers to lock up and hurt?
- Does having long arms and legs mean your going to end up taller?
- Talk to a pediatrician online