Doctor insights on:
A urinary tract infection (often called UTI) is most commonly caused by bacteria and usually refers to an infection in the bladder. Not all bacteria that grows from the urine represents an infection, so the need for antibiotics is determined by your ...Read more
This UTI medication is making me hot and sick.. I don't feel anymore pain or anything, can I stop taking it?
Possible: The course is usually short, making it not a long lasting problem. However, antibiotics could have variable side effects that change from a person to another. For instance, cipro, a common antibiotic for UTI is known to cause musculoskeletal side effects as severe as rupture of muscle tendons, albeit rare. ...Read more
Yes: No problem taking both.Get a more detailed answer ›
I understand that you aren't supposed to take grapefruit juice with medication but what about grapefruit seed? It's in one of my UTI medications and i wanted to know if i can take klonopin with that..
Does Ural UTI medication effect Birth Control? I am only 18 and worried because I am sexually active
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What over-the-counter medication can ii take for uti when im breast feeding?
- What is the best medication for uti complicated by pyelonephritis?
- How long should it take for a uti to clear up after medication?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can cranberry juice get rid of a uti without taking medication?
- Otc uti medication
- Otc medications for uti
- Medications treatment uti
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free