Doctor insights on:
Uti Infections Symptoms
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
If I am demonstrating UTI / kidney infection symptoms, but my urine test came back negative, what's goin on?
Check other things: It could be a UTI that isn't growing out. Sometimes this happens if a person takes an antibiotic before culture. It could also be something else. It could be inflammatory or malignant or just vaginal irritation. See your doc to check it out. www.peedoc.com @thepeedoc. ...Read more
Persistent since august: 2+ and 1+ protein; abnormal WBC & hyaline casts; negative/trace bacteria and no UTI symptoms. Kidney infection? Other cause?
A urinary tract infection (often called UTI) is most commonly caused by bacteria and usually refers to an infection in the bladder. Not all bacteria that grows from the urine represents an infection, so the need for antibiotics is determined by your ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Uti symptoms but no infection
- Chronic uti symptoms but no infection
- I have had urinary tract infection symptoms but no uti
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Uti infection symptoms in elderly women
- Symptoms of uti or bladder infection
- Uti and yeast infection symptoms
- What are the symptoms of a uti infection in women?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free