Doctor insights on:
Uterus Fails To Contract
Conception: Most likely your hormones are not at the level. Required for implantation in the uterine wall. ...Read more
Nora died at 24 weeks.Due to placenta abruption. Caused from a subchronic bleed&bicorunate uterus.Now I have p.O.T.S ever since pregnancy, do I evn try again, or will it fail and even worsen my body?
Did I just answer?: From how much you want an answer, i feel like you really want help too. Do find a good, patient psychotherapist to talk to. It sounds like this will help you a lot. These really bad feelings will lighten up more quickly if you have help. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you have an ectopic pregnancy and fail pregnancy tests. All pregnancy signs no baby in uterus, elevated blood pressure 146/90 & heart rate at 109.
Lots of reasons : Atony is when the uterus doesn't contract back down after delivery and hemorrhage may result. It can occur for many reasons; prolonged labor, large baby and infection are just a few. It can even occur without any risk factors. They are medications to help but in extreme situations, hysterectomy may need to be done to save the mother's life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for only one side of my uterus to bleed?
- Boyfriend wants to knoww how soon after contracting gonorrhea are you contagious
- Contracting uterus not pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fluid ultrasound uterus prior to ovulation
- How to fail a sleep apnea test?
- When does the placenta attach to the uterus
- Herbs to cleanse the uterus
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free