Doctor insights on:
Uterine Thickening Causes
What might cause a thickened uterine lining in a woman with premature ovarian failure vs. One in natural menopause?
Does endometriosis cause uterine endometrium to be thickened? Dr says no need to biopsy 17mm thickening measured a week after my period. I'm concerned
Depends: Some women taking hormonal replacement may have a thickened lining. Women who are diabetic, obese, may also have thickening. Polyps may appear as a thickened lining as can certain cancers. If the lining is thick a simple d&c, hysteroscopy (looking inside with a scope) will provide rapid answers. ...Read more
What causes the uterus lining to thicken? I had my ovaries removed Nov. 2015 and now my uterus is measuring 5.6. I was told it needs to be 4.
What alternative can be used instead of tamoxiphen , ? Is that alternative med also cause uterus thickening. And cancer ?
Change diet,herbs ;: There is no single natural alternative to tamoxifen but changes in diet, lifestyle and certain herbs may help you achieve the benefits of tamoxifen without the risks. See http://elynjacobs.Wordpress.Com/2012/01/15/natural-alternatives-to-tamoxifen/ for a well-written detailed discussion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thickened uterine lining causes
- Causes of thickened uterine lining
- Thickened uterine wall 9mm
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thickening of the uterine wall during pregnancy
- Thicken uterine lining
- Thickening of the uterine wall symptoms
- Thickening of uterine lining
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free