Doctor insights on:
Uterine Pain Causes
It can: Please see your gyn.Get a more detailed answer ›
Polyps: womb: Uterine polyps can be pushed out of the womb by contractions of the womb, and the polyp may cause pains like early labor pains, or severe menstrual pains. If your cycles are normal and pregancy is not a concern, this may be "normal" on occasion. If this persists, see your healthcare provider for an exam and testing. ...Read more
Would a ovarian cyst and uterine polyp cause pelvic pain every day & back ache, shivers down legs aching legs, headaches. Heavy periods.
I have been diagnosed with uterine fibroids - large one right side- can this cause pain around umbilicus (right)? Scared of ovar. ca.
Depends: fibroids are like knots in a tree, that just exist as a irregularity, but have no effect on its ultimate health. They do not inherently cause pain unless they are degenerating and even then the pain is usually excruciating. If your pain is mild to moderate, it might be something else unless your fibroi is so large that it is compressing a structure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can really good sex with someone with a very large penis cause you to have abdominal/uterine pain for a few days after?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can uterine polyps cause pain?
- Can uterine fibroids cause back pain?
- Can uterine fibroids cause leg pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can uterine fibroids cause pain?
- Pain caused by uterine cramps during a menstrual period
- Can any std cause ear pain?
- Cause of tragus pain
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free