Doctor insights on:
Uterine Infection After Miscarriage
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
During my natural miscarriage, I used a menstrual cup for five mins before learning it shouldn't be used. Should I be worried about uterus infections?
How do I know if I have an uterine infection or not after medical abortion? Bled for two weeks after using misoprostol and now spotting heavily.
I'm 9 weeks pp and have a uterine infection. What changes should I be watching for that would require a call to dr? Pain is slightly worse and nauseous.
Please call your OB: You must ask this to your OB as your OB knows what is going on with you , what meds you are on and what is causing the infection, but if you are feeling worse that would be a reason to call as if you were my pt i would have you evaluated in the er since office most likely closed until tuesday as you may need IV meds instead of i assume the oral meds u are on now, so please call today. ...Read more
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yeast infection after miscarriage
- Signs of infection after a miscarriage
- Symptoms of infection after miscarriage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Worst infection of the uterine lining after childbirth symptom
- Is it normal to infection of the uterine lining after childbirth?
- Is it common to check for uterine cancer after a miscarriage?
- Best infection of the uterine lining after childbirth treatment
- Talk to a pediatrician online